Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good Morning Lovey!


6:30AM - Mommy is finally awake! I missed her all night.  Oh good, here she comes to let me out of my crate.  I am soooo happy! That was fun, but now I'll go back to sleep, this time on the big bed!

7:00 - Time to eat.  Maybe if I wait her out a little bit, she will add something special to my boring old food.  Don't they know that we get bored with our food too?  Sheesh!  Oh look!  She's making the kids' lunches!  CHEEEEESSSEEEE!!!  I always get a piece.  I am a happy boy!

7:15 - Look!  There's another dog on the path in the park! I get to go out and play1  Woof! Woof! Woof!  Yessss.... here I go out to play!  That darn gate is locked AGAIN.  Maybe one day...

7:35 - Boy am I tired from all of that action this morning.  Thank goodness they are finally leaving for school!  I can get back to my crate and enjoy some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment