Friday, March 2, 2012

Honey Mustard


I have a new love.  It's okay, Hunter won't be jealous.  It's a food love.  I have discovered Honey Mustard.  Of course I know that Honey Mustard has been around forever.  But I never really gave it a chance.  Here's how it happened.

One day, I went to get Philly Soft Pretzels with Melody and Ryno.  Melody wanted the cheese sauce.  She loves that stuff!  I, however, am not a fan of it.  Feeling a little saucey myself, I decided to try the Honey Mustard.  WOWSER!  That stuff is gooo-oood! 

A few weeks later we all ended up at Friendly's for dinner.  Do you know what came with Ryno's chicken tenders?  Uh-huh!  Honey Mustard!  I guess it always does, I just hadn't ever really paid any attention to it before.  There is a good reason that they serve it with chicken tenders.  It's AH-MAZING!

I wonder what else I can put it on.... Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment