Sunday, March 4, 2012

Music

Music is my life.  Every day, music is what I do, who I am. 

On weekdays, I go to school and teach music.  Singing, playing, and dancing throughout the day.  Sopranos, Altos and Baritones.  Pianos, Guitars and Xylophones. My days are filled with the sounds of childrens' voices.  I am blessed.

On Saturdays I go to the theater to teach music.  This is new for me.  But it is meant to be.  I learn to teach them how to sing on stage. With every role, there is a new challenge.  Children blossom into the characters they play. I watch my own children use their gifts.  Once again, I am blessed.

On Sundays, I go to church and am surrounded by music.  I lead bands and choirs.  I sing with all of my heart.  I give back for the one who gave me my gift.  I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment