Friday, March 2, 2012

Nicknames

So if you're the type who is keeping score, then yes, I am starting this one day late.  I won't make up an excuse.  I am just starting a day late.

What do you write about in a "Slice of Life" entry?  Of course I looked all around the internet today, because I am the type who never wants to get it wrong.  I always have been a bit of a perfectionist.  But just a little bit.  Obviously I am not overly perfectionistic, or I would have begun this yesterday.  Oh well.

Why am I doing a "Slice of Life" Blog anyway?  Well, it's because Ryno asked me to do it.  And I don't want to disappoint him.  And who knows, maybe I will enjoy this or even learn something along the way.

It will be fun for our family to share our slices with each other.  We've all agreed to participate.  And since this is a blog I am going to try to be a little creative here.  You see, my sister-in-law has a blog and she has these cute little nicknames for her family in her blog.  I guess it is to keep it somewhat anonymous.  I don't really know exactly why she did it.  But I think it's cool, so I want to make up nicknames too.

You've already met my youngest.  He will be referred to as Ryno.  It's his soccer nickname.  I hated it at first, but it's grown on me.  My oldest will be called Melody.  It just fits.  I will speak of my dog as Lovie.  Because that's what he is.  Last but certainly not least, I shall call my husband Hunter.  I'll explain to him why I chose that name.  It will be our little secret.

Let the slicing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment